28. Do you find yourself attractive
29. A person you regret dating
30. Best sexual experience
28. Um to a certain extent I guess, I have people tell me I am attractive but I don’t usually agree with them.. Umm I guess there are some times where I look at myself and say yeah I look pretty good but then there are other days where I think gee I look like crap. I am pretty happy with my self appearance I think I could possibly lose a few kilo’s and then yeah I would probs be happier.
29. Umm a person i regret dating. Well there are two and I just went out with them a few times weren’t really Bf and Gf and one i was pretty much a rebound to and the other just stopped talking to me cause he wasn’t getting what he wanted so I guess them
30. Well i would have to say it would be with my partner now, I wasn’t to happy about my first time and then my partner came along a blew me away and continues to =)
Thanks for the Q’s if you want more info let me know
I’m telling you, right now and always, remember this. There is a person out there who can erase everyone else. Who can make up for every bad thing that anyone has ever done to you. There is a person who will completely be everything you want, everything you need. Who will love you for exactly who you are. They will be perfect in every way because they just are. You will not want to change a god-damn thing about them. You will feel lucky everyday, that you are the one who gets to be in their presence. You will feel lucky and grateful, you will not want anymore, you will appreciate what you’ve been given, for the first time in you life full of changing your mind and never knowing what you want. It will all be finally clear and simple. No more searching for home. You’ll know when you get there, how couldn’t you? sure, it’s what we all want. Sure, I’m making this seem easy. But trust me, I know it’s not, but don’t settle for anything but the one that is diamonds and milkshakes. Don’t live your life wondering, if you made the right choice. staring at every man that walks by thinking about what it would be like to have them. Sure it’s easy to try and be reasonable, practical, find someone who is a really good match, take a good seat instead of waiting in line for years for the best one. But this is one of the most important decisions you will ever make. You will spend your life with this person, every day. You will maybe raise kids, continue the human race with this person. Are you really going to give up on the idea that there is someone that is everything you always dreamed of and so much more?
Bored, ask me a question. Please
1. Something I’m scared of 2. Lyrics to describe my mood 3. The song I am currently listening to 4. Someone that I dislike with a passion 5. A sexual question 6. Favorite movie(s) 7. Favorite television show(s) 8. Horny or not? 9. A celebrity crush 10. Kill, Fuck, or Marry 11. Rate my blog? 12. A trivia question 13. Current location 14. Favorite band(s) 15. A random question 16. A true fact 17. A false statement 18. A place you would like to go 19. Favorite naughty word(s) 20. A future vocation (dream job) 21. Single or not? 22. Your full name 23. A sport you play 24. The name of your school (middle, high, university) 25. What grade are you in 26. How old are you 27. Ask whatever you want 28. Do you find yourself attractive 29. A person you regret dating 30. Best sexual experience 31. Funniest or worst sexual experience 32. Your favorite comedian 33. A band that you hate 34. Words that gross you/you hate 35. Your favorite color 36. Drugs? Alcohol? Sex?